On Thursday 23 March 2022, Vietnam’s Graduates from Australia Club (VGAC) and Study Melbourne co-organized the Livestream #AlumniSharing “Breast Health Talk” with the sharing from NGUYEN THUY TIEN, Co-founder & & Executive Director of Breast Cancer Network Vietnam (BCNV)
Thuy Tien holds a Master degree sponsored by Australian government at La Trobe University, Australia for the purpose of developing BCNV in a professional and sustainable way.
Thuy Tien’s achievements:
- Certificate of Merit for her contribution to Asian Sustainable Development in August 2016
- Listed in Top 30 Under 30 in 2016 by Forbes Vietnam
- A Viet Nam Outstanding Young Face of 2015
- 2014 National volunteer award
- A Young Promising Face 2014
In the Livestream, Thuy Tien delivered a great sharing of breast cancer:
- What are the risk factors?
- What are the symptoms?
- How to check yourself?
- How can I lower my risk?
To watch the Livestream again, please visit: https://www.facebook.com/VGAC.AustralianAlumniInVietnam/videos/1574273159609941