Barista Skills Competition 2022- a part of the Taste of Australia 2022 is organized by Australian Trade and Investment Commission with the support from Vietnam’s Graduates from Australia Club – VGAC.
The main objectives of #ShinewithAustralia Barista Skills Competition 2022 are to:
- Promote Australian quality skill training in F&B and hospitality through alumni and Australian education and training providers.
- Raise public awareness of Australian coffee culture through product showcase and tasting, as part of Taste of Australia 2022 series.
- Connect business between Australia and Vietnam for education and import opportunities
- Enhance and create more knowledge of barista skills among coffee experts in community
The competition has 2 rounds:
- Online Round: from 12/05/2022 to 04/06/2022.
- Final Round: Saturday 25/06/2022 in HCMC
The Core Judges for the Online Round are both Australian Alumni.
- DANG THE LAN
- PHAM MINH LUAN
Follow us on Facebook of @TasteofAustralia.vn and VGAC – Home and A-Way for Australian Alumni in Vietnam for further details.