UNSW is appointing an In-country Rep in Vietnam (or Thailand).
Industry: Higher Education
Employment type: Full-time
Experience: Mid-Senior level
Job function: Education, Marketing, Sales
The successful candidate will be based in Vietnam or Thailand and be an active team member of the UNSW International, Marketing & Communications. Specific responsibilities for this role include:
- Market and promote UNSW at nominated recruitment events in a professional manner and produce detailed reports within two weeks of event completion for the Regional Manager: Mekong.
- Coordinate recruitment events with agents, in schools and with other stakeholders in allocated markets as directed by the Regional Manager: Mekong.
3. Work closely with the Regional Manager: Mekong to increase our presence and brand profile in targeted schools and university partners throughout in Vietnam, Thailand, Myanmar, Cambodia and Laos and building strong relationships with school counsellors and other key stakeholders and influencers to ensure information is provided to students considering study options with UNSW Sydney.
4. Support the Regional Manager; Mekong in all recruitment activities including assisting with: follow-up and data entry of leads, agent training, stakeholder management both internal (UNSW staff) and external partners.
5. Coordinate partnership development activities and secure appointments with partners for university stakeholder visits.
6. Provide the main supporting role and contact for agents. Assisting them with enquiries and providing them with support from application to enrolment. Liaise with Admissions on a regular basis to generate swift turnaround of offers and acceptances.
7. Coordinate both high level and informal recruitment focused delegations to UNSW as required.
8. Provide support for specific International Recruitment projects as required.
9. Cooperate with all health and safety policies and procedures of the university and take all reasonable care to ensure that your actions or omissions do not impact on the health and safety of yourself or others.
10. Any other duties as requested by the Regional Manager: Mekong and Senior Management Team of International, Marketing & Communications.
Please check the ad in LinkedIn for more details.
Applications close 30 May 2017. Shortlisted candidates will be required to complete a selection criteria by 1 June 2017.
[JOB OPPORTUNITY] A position is available for a Vietnamese-speaking Research Assistant to work on a part-time casual basis on a research project about ageing and end-of-life care in the Vietnamese community in Adelaide.
- Actively recruiting Vietnamese families (with one person over the age of 55) to participate in the project.
- Assisting the lead researcher in the field (interpreting, note-taking and taking photographs)
- Conducting, interpreting and transcribing informal semi-structured interviews about the cultural, social, religious and family influences on health and their futures in Australia.
- A minimum 3 hour shift per week will be available. It is anticipated that this will increase substantially as the project develops. The position is available immediately and the project will be ongoing into 2017.
- Fluency in Vietnamese and English (spoken and written)
- Excellent communication skills
- Background in the social sciences
- Capacity to conduct qualitative semi-structured interviews with a diverse range of research participants.
- Previous studies in social anthropology would be an advantage.
Interested candidates should email the Project Chief Investigator Dr Tanya Zivkovic (firstname.lastname@example.org) with their CV and a brief cover letter (maximum 1 page) addressing the selection criteria by Monday 24 October 5pm.
Title: Marketing Manager
Working location: HCMC
Function: Trade Marketing
Please access the link https://hr2b.com/marketing-manager- 11952-jv.html for Job Description. Application needs to lodge online in the same link.
Application’s deadline: 31 October 2016
About Swinburne University
• “Top 3%”, 5 star rated university worldwide;
• Over 40,000 students across all learning streams;
• Growing reputation for academic research and research based higher education learning streams;
• A solid reputation for working with business and industry;
• An outstanding provider of international education;
• Operational in Vietnam since 1993 with an outstanding brand and active alumni.
What is new in this Global Graduate Program and what Global graduates will be equipped with?
• A truly fast-track program: 6 months of immersion and 12 months of intensive program
• A truly inspiring program: coached by BAT’s most senior leaders and have a chance to initiate a global project
• A truly challenging program: have your KPIs and make business impact from date one
• A truly global program: 02 weeks leadership training in BAT Headquarter in London. Connected with talents around the world.
We are looking for Global Graduate candidates in: Marketing, Finance and Human Resources. Selection process
1/ CVs screening
2/ Online assessments
3/ Written cognitive assessments
4/ Initial Interview
5/ Assessment Centre
6/ Final Interview
– Essential requirements:
+ Final year university students or Career starters with less than 3 years of work experience
+ Excellent English communication and coordination skills
+ Strong analytical skills and critical thinking
+ Able to learn quickly, highly adaptable to pressure and constant changes
+ Ambitious, dynamic and open-minded
+ Keen to learn and open to challenges
Follow BAT in Vietnam Career fanpage at https://www.facebook.com/batvcareers/ to get updated information about the program
Show us what you are made of.
And let us enable you to… UNLOCK YOUR POSSIBILITIES
BAT started its operation in Vietnam in October 1994 and today is considered as one of the most successful international businesses in Vietnam. Classed as one of the top employers in Vietnam in a recent survey by AC Nielsen, BAT is recognized as providing its employees high quality training and developmental opportunities, competitive rewards, fast track careers, on-going employee engagement and entrepreneurial culture.